Raw cacao and cocoa powder are very rich sources of minerals, which makes these tasty treats not only delicious but also good for you.A Tasty Recipe for that ideal dessert
- 1.Place the prunes in a bowl of boiling water and leave to soak for 20 minutes until soft.
- 2.Drain the prunes and place in a food processor along with the ground almonds, cacao powder and pinch of salt.
- 3.Blitz the mixture until it resembles a soft dough then remove from the processor.
- 4.Divide the mixture into four. Break each whole almond in two and place each half almond into each truffle and roll into balls.
- 5.Dust with a little cacao powder and serve.